Sims Games Wilmington DE
Glen Mills, PA
Kennett Square, PA
It’s time once again to feed the need to control every aspect of a digital person’s life. The Sims 3 by Electronic Arts has recently been released and it seeks to improve on the first two games in the series while also slightly broadening the the scope and mechanics of the series to date.
This marks EA’s third entry in the series and it manages to improve on its predecessors in just about all the ways one could ask for.
As in previous Sims games you create a Sim character and go out in the world to try and fulfill your dreams. Your Sim will have to work to earn money and they’ll have to do all the normal things real people do like eat and sleep. You choose an overall life goal that you want your Sim to try and achieve affecting their social interactions and career path. A new option exists to have your Sim age and die though this mechanic can easily be turned off giving you a Sim with the secret to looking forever young.
Be a Good Neighbor
The really notable change in the Sims 3 is the new neighborhood system. Instead of only controlling your Sim in their house you can now have your creation go out and interact with other members of its community. Your Sim can go next door and checkout their neighbors new couch or walk down the street to have a chat. All of these social interactions will pay off by boosting which ultimate causes promotions at work or an increase in skills...
- Take aim at more than 140 action-packed levels, scoring high to earn and display 24 special trophies.
- Jump into Quick Play or test your skills in Campaign mode.
- Discover power-ups and portals but avoid dangerous black holes.
- Track your progress on the Medal Meter and achieve Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Diamond scores.
- Complete all regular levels with Diamond scores to unlock Bonus levels!
- THE SIMS 3 (VIDEO GAME ACCESSORIES)
- STRATEGY GUIDES